Please take time to leave comment for Katrina; I know she'd love to hear from you.
The Trouble with Teens!
- They attend a weekly PE class at the community center with a bunch of their friends.
- They have a regular Olympic style shooting class put on FREE by one of our local gun ranges and I am proud to say, my older son has 5 advancements to his name. Again, attend this with many of the same group of friends.
- They have a monthly homeschool teen meet-up at the indoor airsoft range.
- And late Spring through Fall(weather permitting), there are weekly park days and while I am home running my childcare.... one of our friends, gladly swings by to take the boys with her and her son. 2-3 hours of hiking wears my boys out!
- Plus in 2 weeks, they are attending the Homeschool Costume aka Halloween Dance! It is put on for homeschool teens all around the Portland area and brings in about 100+ kids.